Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Oh dear god

What have I done? I've been thinking about this for a while and decided what the hell. I looked into an oversaturated market and thought, me too! Really, this is more for my friends' sanity than anything else. As much as I'm sure they love reading email missives from me four/five/far too many times a day, I think it's time to inflict my shallow musings on a less forgiving but more anonymous audience. Um. So. Hi. Oh look, time for lunch.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Derek Whitehead said…

    This is a much better way to share your thoughts than standing on a milk crate yelling at people. We know where to find you when we want to hear and don't have to cross the road to get to the metro in peace. Get your blog on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>