Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Suck on it

Got a new vacuum cleaner, bitches! I finally can vacuum like a civilized person - by pushing the damn thing around, instead of using the curtain attachment (whose diameter can't be more than three inches) to hoover up whatever fur isn't firmly attached to my carpet. Yay!

This comes courtesy of my sister who for some reason had an extra vacuum cleaner lying around. Thanks Dustbunny!

It arrives just in the nick, as we're expecting to be hit with a major heat wave that should push the heat index up to around 105. Hooray. My poor cat Shrapnel has been shedding so much it looks like little fur bombs have been detonated around my apartment. Every time you so much as glance at him, it sets off another. As a result, I have fur tumbleweeds everywhere, which can't be sanitary.

So tonight I'll take it out for a test ride. Let's see how the 12 amps ("Most power available!" according to the box) Dirt Devil thrives under pressure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>