Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Follow the goldfish rule

Eat until you explode this Thanksgiving! I plan to. I'll be with my urban family, where, after a particularly unwholesome experience, we have implemented a rule of only one bottle of wine per person (but our host, ZFF, has some Scotch in reserve which I believe is not beholden to that rule). After we've eaten and drunk everything in the house, we will be heading out for our traditional Thanksgiving night at Club Heaven. If you want to get in for free before 11pm, the answer to the trivia question is "Who's That Girl?" See you there!

And for all my friends scattered all around the globe and my family in California, love to you all. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and know that you are missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>