Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Friday, November 05, 2004

Mmm, cashmink

Not really. But I am excited about getting to wear one of my new sweaters. All my old ones were lost in the purge after the Great Moth Incident of 2004. Let me tell you, if you think you see moths, burying your head in the sand will only make the situation worse. Two trips from the exterminator, a protracted clean-out of all my closets, umpteen visits to the dry-cleaners (including having my comforter getting held hostage by my dry-cleaner right when we hit a cold spell. I spent a week sleeping with the heat jacked up to 85 degrees), and $600 later, I am still paranoid of their presence. Makes you look at Howard Hughes and others obsessed with bugs somewhat more sympathetically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>