Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Urge to work...ebbing

I had about thirty really stressful things going on earlier. They got resolved, more or less, and now I really cannot make myself do anything work-related. Vacation starts right now! 45 minutes until I meet up with Hot Pants Esq. for drinks; 1hr 45 min until I meet up with the Raven gang for dinner and, most likely, the Raven; 21 hours until I fly toward warmer weather.

If I were the kind of person who was organized and efficient, I'd use this unwillingness to work time to clean up the blizzard of papers on my desk. Luckily, I'm not that kind of person, and even more fortuituously, I just found another funny blog (www.missdoxie.com) to read through the archives. Huzzah for the holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>