Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

And then there was one

Part of the fun of working in the office is liberating office supplies, right? What do you do when your office is sadly lacking the basic necessities? We have eleventy-billion binder clips but mysteriously no pens. I am down to my last one - and it's MINE too, I nicked it from a restaurant that was "celebrating" the last presidential inauguration. I guess I could buy my own, but something deep inside of me won't let me do that. It would be admitting defeat. Instead, I'm going to see how far I can eke out this last pen. Or I might take a stroll around the office to see if anyone foolishly left some pens unattended.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Mags said…

    You crack me up! But I can relate. All my pens come from drug companies. And I need to re-stock too! You're hilarious.

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Scully said…

    Apparently you haven't hooked up with the dude in my office that seems to be selling our office supplies on the black market.

    I'll see if I can get you his number because no matter how many times a month I replenish the supplies around here, they are gone in a flash.

    Exactly how many pens and highlighters do accountants need?

    Apparently eleventy-billion.

     
  • At 2:22 AM, Blogger watermelon-koolaide said…

    Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
    site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
    finding blogs as good as your site.
    Look who checking out my quick cash advance loan blog?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>