Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

And then there was one

Part of the fun of working in the office is liberating office supplies, right? What do you do when your office is sadly lacking the basic necessities? We have eleventy-billion binder clips but mysteriously no pens. I am down to my last one - and it's MINE too, I nicked it from a restaurant that was "celebrating" the last presidential inauguration. I guess I could buy my own, but something deep inside of me won't let me do that. It would be admitting defeat. Instead, I'm going to see how far I can eke out this last pen. Or I might take a stroll around the office to see if anyone foolishly left some pens unattended.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You crack me up! But I can relate. All my pens come from drug companies. And I need to re-stock too! You're hilarious.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>