Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Monday, October 24, 2005

A sucker born every minute

I think that the last-ditch nice fall weather yesterday went to my head, as I found myself spending liberally and indiscriminately. The worst part was, I finally broke down and bought a pair of sweats from Lucky Jeans. Yes, I realize that they're known for their denim clothing, but these? Are awesome. They're fire-engine red, and have embroidered flowers along the side and the Virgin of Guadalupe on the, ahem, back.

I've been coveting them since my friend The Shopper got the whole set last month. Normally I don't even like ordering the same food as my friends - seriously, I have dining companions who won't order until after I do because otherwise I'll throw a fit if we ask for identical entrees - but I had to make an exception for these pants.

(I just did a web search to see if I could link to them so you could all bask in their glory but they appear to have been taken off Lucky's website. Which means that they are three seconds away from being marked down. The fickle shopping gods strike again.)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Her Ladyship said…

    Nothing sacriligeous - it looks like tattoo art. Then again, I am a lapsed Catholic, so maybe I'm immune to this sort of thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>