Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Grooming status:

Clean. I'm happy to report that we have had a solid 24 hours of non-stop access to water. My god, what country am I living in again? Saturday night we were up until 3AM, sporadically testing the faucets in the vain hopes that the water had been restored. I got on the horn around 10PM and called everyone who possibly could be considered relevant to see if our property management had broken any laws, then I called the onsite manager and bitched him out.

Anyways, at 6AM on Sunday, The Texan nudged me out of my sleep to alert me to the fact that he could hear the water running in the pipes. Sure enough, it was on in full-force. So I got up and immediately took a shower and did a first load of dishes. Being clean has never felt so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>