Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Is it time yet?

Three days, and one of them I'll be working from home. THREE MORE DAYS OF WORK and then nearly two weeks off. I can't wait.

This has been a tiring fall and holiday season in particular. I'm making stupid mistakes, like renting a Zipcar for us to go buy a xmas tree yesterday (Saturday) and then realizing yesterday morning as we were gearing up for the trip that I'd actually rented the Zipcar for the day before (Friday). That was money well spent. We are trying again tomorrow during my lunch break and I have double- and triple-checked to see that I've got the car rented for the right date. Meanwhile, I just need to get through the next couple of days and try not to make any irreversible mistakes. I've saved some research to do during this time, which perhaps counterintuitively doesn't require a lot of thinking, just a lot of searching about on Lexis-Nexis. Cross your fingers for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>