Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

EEEEEE!!!

So very excited - tonight is the *two-hour* premiere for the best show ever, The Amazing Race. We enter the 7th season with what appears to be a trip to Peru. Cannot wait! I am going to watch it at a friend's house, but said friend has been fully informed of TAR viewing rules: no talking unless you're discussing TAR strategy or mocking the contestants; no phone calls; and no leaving until they show scenes from next week's TAR. The only flexibility I allow is text-messaging, but that's only if it's TAR-related. Think I'm kidding? Try me. Go on, give me a ring during TAR. I will rip you a new one and not even think twice.

Odd how few people will watch TAR with me, isn't it. It's a mystery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>