Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Electric Bugaloo

One of my co-workers mentioned over lunch today that, back in the 80s, he'd gone to break-dancing camp. This was not your one-day seminar, nosiree - it was a two week, hard-core, intensive training camp. He also apparently had some signature move back in the day which he refuses to reveal. I'm waiting until the next work happy hour, at which point I will casually unfurl a cardboard box and wait for him to show us what he got.

This all got started...I'm not sure. But one thing I'm positive we can all agree on: "Electric Bugaloo" is THE best sequel name. Ever. As for the content of the movie, well, I had to wait until it came out on cable before I could watch "Breakdancing 2" on video, because I had something of an attitude the day we were supposed to go see it in the theaters (shocking) and as punishment, my parents withdrew the trip to see "Electric Bugaloo." Monsters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>