Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Ugh

For a Pisces, I am having a very bad water-related week. Now, it's hit me at my work. They took away the nice bottled water jugs for some unknown reason. Now we have to drink out of the tap. Call me a spoiled asshole but this shit is awful. It's all pipe-y tasting. And I drink tons of the stuff, too - I easily go through 64 ounces a day. (Don't ask me how often I visit the bathroom. Let's just say I'm well-hydrated.)

I'm not sure how I'm going to stomach this. Pinching my nose doesn't work, as it has a very marked after-taste. Maybe I could bring lemon juice and squirt it in my cup? I'd hate to have to start buying water, seeing as I'm so cheap and all. Plus it would be heavy to have to haul back and forth.

Actually, I'm very seriously considering bringing it up this nasty water situation with the bigwigs. It's hurting *my* morale, which can't be good for the company. I understand needing to cut back on necessary expenses, but this in my mind is not one.

Meanwhile, my friends who work for the gubmint are reading this and shaking their heads. I've heard tell of "water clubs," where you have to chip in for the water deliveries or go thirsty. I'm thinking that might not be such a bad idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>