Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The transformation is complete

On Sunday, September 25, 2005, at 6:16 PM, I finally succumbed to that which I've fought for lo these many years: I officially became a Krazy Kat Lady.

See, my cat Shrapnel's purple collar with "princess" embroidered on it in gold was getting a bit frayed around the edges, so I figured that this would be an appropriate time to butch him up a bit. Maybe something with Harley-Davidson on it or perhaps the good ol' stars and stripes.

However, when I saw the hot pink, leopard print collar with rhinestones AND a bow on it, well, there was simply no choice. I had to have it. And he had to suffer because of it. Sometimes it's a good thing that cats can't talk, because otherwise I'm sure I'd have heard an earful about enough with the damn dress-up already.

As of Sunday, he is now working my apartment in his new rakish collar and bow. And you know what runs through my head when I see him in it? "Why did I wait seven years to put a bow on this cat? He looks so pretty!"

Confidential to The Texan: Um, this post wasn't a deal-breaker, was it? I promise I won't doll up your dog. At least, as far as you'll know.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You better Fu**in not


    :-)

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Scully said…

    You may need a support group.

     
  • At 3:16 AM, Blogger diluted said…

    Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
    nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
    again!
    No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my advance america cash advance blog site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>