Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Just so you know

I have a zit on my left temple that looks EXACTLY like someone pegged me in the face with a BB pellet. I have never seen anything so perfectly round, so perfectly red, so perfectly repellent to cover-up. People, I am the makeup queen and - sadly - have years of experience in using it to cover my imperfections. If I can't hide it, no one can.

I should've known this would've been a special case: I've been watching it come for the past week. I knew it was going to be a doozy - at my decrepit age, you start to learn these things - and yet I am still shocked at its garishness. The only thing that can heal this bad boy is time. In the meanwhile, I'll have to walk around looking like Headwound Harry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>