Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Feb. 14!

A very happy Valentine's Day to you all, but a special VD shout-out goes to those in the trenches this holiday season. My sister Dustbunny lives in Vegas and has one of those only-in-Vegas jobs. No, she's not a cabaret dancer, nor their naughtier cousins. She's a wedding planner at a wedding chapel, and Valentine's Day is their busiest day of the year. Know what the second busiest day is going to be this year? July 7. Yeah, I know - at first, I didn't get it either. But if you look at it numerically - 7.7.07 - it makes a little more sense. Just a smidgen - I can't really figure out why having a numerically cool wedding date is reason enough to get married, but that's just me.

Anyways, be strong, Dustbunny! You shall overcome. And in the end, you can think of all the happy couples you marshalled into the world today. Plus there's always discount VD candy.

(BTW: At Walgreen's today, I hit the trifecta of chocolatey goodness: Reese's pumpkins, Reese's hearts, and Reese's eggs. All in one aisle!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>