Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Getting a little squirrelly

Recently, I've been sticking pretty close to home. This is partially because we're trying to cut back on expenses - I hear tell of mythical creatures who have a "budget" and thought I'd give it a whirl - and it's partially because I have a major work project due at the end of the month which requires a lot of focus (emotional energy even if I'm not actually working on it at the time). It's...starting to get to me.

Today I found myself randomly popping and locking as I walked around the house. The only witness was the cat, and he didn't seem to mind my flailing about too much. I think I need to start making more of an effort to go outside, even if it's just for five minutes here and there.

On the other hand, Scramble is now my bitch. (Which may also explain why I haven't finished the work project as of yet.)

**********

My new glasses arrived late last week. I am still trying to ascertain how I feel about them. I've worn the hipster brown cat eye frames for the past decade, so this is a giant leap for me: brown frames that are rectangular cat eyes. I'll give you a minute to pick yourself up from the floor. Still, it's enough of a difference that I'm still noticing them. However, I can see a lot better now, which technically is the point of wearing glasses, so I shouldn't bitch too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>