Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's all a matter of perspective

Last week, I was on the phone with Papa Ladyship and he asked me about the weather.* I told him that it was going to be a pretty warm day so we had opened up the house, as they thought that it might get as high as 60 degrees out. Then my dad told me that LA had been undergoing a dip in their temps and that they had the heater on, as it might get as cold as 60 degrees there.

Well, neither of those things are true today. My family said that xmas day itself it was about 80 degrees but it has since cooled off. And we've been staying inside to avoid the nasty cold rain that's been coming down all day (54 degrees my ass, it feels a lot colder than that). The thing that really sucks when it's this crappy out is that the pets have to burn up their energy indoors. There is a lot of barking and hissing going on in our neck of the woods. Apologies to our neighbors!

* The Ladyship family has been into the weather well before there was even an inkling in the eye of cable TV for the Weather Channel. Any kind of gadget that gives you an idea of the weather is a welcome gift in the Ladyship household. Hint for next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>