Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Sad face

In the midst of paying bills - an already unpleasant task - I got some bad news. My gyno is no longer accepting Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Goddammit. My stupid insurance is getting me blackballed all over the health care industry. I already got dropped from my regular GP because of it. And the thing is, I canNOT switch gynos. I love my doctor and her office. Everyone there is incredibly sweet (even the billing people. I shit you not) and so understanding. So it looks like I'm going to have to pay out of pocket for treatment and hope that BC/BS is feeling generous. Which, given how doctors' offices are dropping them like hotcakes, I'm thinking that they are not. Very sad face indeed.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Stuart Ressler, M.D. said…

    Oh my. Didn't mean to comment on this post especially. Apart from the topic at hand, I'm a sucker for your blog, don't know how the hell I ended up here in the first place, but I find myself checking daily now...keep it coming.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>