Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Sad face

In the midst of paying bills - an already unpleasant task - I got some bad news. My gyno is no longer accepting Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Goddammit. My stupid insurance is getting me blackballed all over the health care industry. I already got dropped from my regular GP because of it. And the thing is, I canNOT switch gynos. I love my doctor and her office. Everyone there is incredibly sweet (even the billing people. I shit you not) and so understanding. So it looks like I'm going to have to pay out of pocket for treatment and hope that BC/BS is feeling generous. Which, given how doctors' offices are dropping them like hotcakes, I'm thinking that they are not. Very sad face indeed.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Dr. Joshua said…

    Oh my. Didn't mean to comment on this post especially. Apart from the topic at hand, I'm a sucker for your blog, don't know how the hell I ended up here in the first place, but I find myself checking daily now...keep it coming.

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Sunny said…

    And here I thought "Sad Face" might be a reference to wtf happened to HFS? Thoughts?

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger frap-puccno said…

    Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
    this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
    I'm looking at the possibility of checking your same day cash advance blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>