Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

I spy with my little eye

Today, when walking Che home from a "dog park" (okay, it was a park where I illegally let my dog play. Happy?), I saw a cherry blossom tree in bloom. THREE MONTHS EARLY. This has been a crazy warm winter. At least it will make doing the walk of shame tomorrow easy: one year it was a balmy NYE and the next day it sleeted. The girls in their strappy sandals and party dresses on the metro clearly did not leave their houses that day in those outfits. :)

Anyways, not an issue for me as The Texan and I are staying home. We got some prosecco, cheese that we loved when we were in Paris this spring (reblochon - LOVE), and sausage, and will reenact some of our favorite meals while we were in Paris. I even managed to record "Amelie" off of some channel earlier this week so we can do the whole homage to Paris. Bonne Annee tout le monde!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>