Her Ladyship

Notes from the gutter.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Ugh

Just got in from back-to-back meetings. My feet, hair, and pants are all *soaked* from the rain. This weather reminds me of the day the war started two years ago. It was very similar - pissing down rain, icy winds howling about, umbrellas blowing inside-out. Work was nuts and I remember I had to leave for an interview. I arrived at the TV station just bedraggled. Then I came back and found out that the Chinese deliveryperson forgot my lunch. Am still kinda bitter about that. Good thing I don't hold grudges, right?

Oh well, at least today I don't have a raging headache. Yesterday I could not focus at all and finally gave up around 3. I went home and took a nap, then went to bed early. That was much-needed, particularly since I wasn't getting a goddamned thing done at the office. I couldn't be bothered to speak to anyone on the phone. The one time I accidentally picked up a call, the woman would not. stop. talking. and it took me 10 minutes to get her to agree to email me her question. Some days voicemail is your best friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
>